Monday, April 1, 2019

Reframing Obstacles Into Opportunities 

This video is by Dewitt Jones, is such an inspiring piece. He was a photographer for National Geographic Magazine. 

Before I was a called pastor, I was a career photographer, therefore, this talk touched me on many levels. 

Don’t miss these four statements by Jones, which have all become essential to my own life, especially as a leader but also as a human. 

1. There’s more than one right answer/angle.

2. Celebrate what’s right with the world. 

3. Reframe obstacles into opportunities. 

4. Change your lens; change your life. 

You will need about 20 minutes to watch the video, but it will not be a wasted 20 minutes. I promise. 

 https://youtu.be/gD_1Eh6rqf8

Presence Matters Most!

That is... Presence. Unity. Souls. Love. 

Pastor Kerry Willis 


No comments: