Friday, November 2, 2018

“What Do You Want?”

Thursday night was our final night in the revival services at Williamsport PA. Church of the Nazarene. For a third night. the Holy Spirit proved so very faithful. I preached on the question “What do you want?” Psalm 84:10 was my beginning text. It was validated as 83-year-old, Mr. Ron Kelly, who sang tenor in Gospel groups for 30-plus years as he sang tenderly before my message: “I’d Rather Have Jesus!” The Jesuslikeness on his countenance was revival for my own soul.

Here are some photos from Williamsport and the region around the Susquehanna River. 


Altar and pulpit area at Williamsport Nazarene


Take 2


The Pastor’s favorite theme on next in church garden


Magnificent colors above our “home” 


Text I sent a friend 


More colors of autumn 


Little League World Series Complex 


Statement by Little League founder


Uniform worn by Babe Ruth 


A Jesus-thought that came to my mind


Mrs. Pauline, 83-year-old piano player who told me she heard AW Tozer preach and I reminded her of him. Humbled. 


Pastor Lou Gatti, came from Memphis 25 years ago as pastor at Williamsport Nazarene. The genuine article. 


Brother Ron Kelly, tenor singer so full of Jesuslikeness. 


The Carriage Reseaurant, Mifflinburg PA


Funeral Casket Carriage 


Thy Word a lamp unto my feet, Mifflinburg Nazarene 


Nevertheless... 


Road near Mifflinburg 


Take 2

Presence Matters Most!
Thy is... Presence. Unity. Souls. Love. 

Pastor Kerry Willis 







  















2 comments:

Unknown said...

PK keep on "keeping on." You have been such a mentor to our family. Thanks.!

Unknown said...

Overjoyed to keep trusting. Thank you.