Monday, November 12, 2018

Pastor Sam Pickenpaugh — Present With The Lord

A few days ago, I posted that my friend, Brother Sam, was nearing the end of his earthly journey. Well, this morning, he made his way into the Presence of the Lord.

Here’s my Instagram post for today and another photo and comment below.



After getting word of Brother Sam’s homegoing, I stopped upnorth and had breakfast alone to think about our last meal together at Cracker Barrel. I asked for a table in the same place of this different restaurant. It warmed my soul to remember this gentleman of encouragement and to realize his suffering has ended, forever. Thank you Jesus. 


Miss you already. 

Presence Matters Most!
That is... Presence. Unity. Souls. Love.

Pastor Kerry Willis 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry for your pain of separation now,but yes, we shall meet on that beautiful shore someday. Then all pain will be turned to joy. Amen. Maranatha Lord!
Chaplain Patti

Unknown said...

Amen Chaplain Patti. Life can often be hard. God is always good. pk