Saturday, November 3, 2018

Perspective — “Enlarge My Territory”

A dear friend of mine who pastors in the Holy Land, recently heard that I was the new district superintendent of the Philadelphia District Church of the Nazarene. His reply to learning about this taught me a lot about perspective. He immediately sent me this verse from 1 Chronicles 4:10... 


I must confess my pastor friend’s response to my recent life-change enlarged my hope and my vision. I remember meeting this young pastor before he was a pastor and telling him the call of God was surely upon his life. And now many years later he is speaking inspiration back to me. God is good like that!

Kim, Lucy and I are out on a longer than usual journey in our Four Winds RV. Last night I whispered to the Lord that really the only purpose of my life is that His purposes might become reality in and through me. 

So, I do not ask the Lord to specifically enlarge my territory unless that means He is enlarging His own territory. Galatians 2:20 continues to be the desire of my life. Crucified with Jesus, because He is my Life! 

Some photos and captions from our present Four Winds journey:


Twin Hills Church Lost, our home last night. 


After breakfast with the pastor and his adorable family 


A date change. Save it. 

Presence Matters Most!
That is... Presence. Unity. Souls. Love.

Pastor Kerry Willis 




No comments: