Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Testimony is Powerful

Years ago now, my son, Grayson and I, started a radio and online podcast ministry that continues today in Virginia -- Front Porch Talks. The ministry, made up of some shared Bible lessons and mostly interviewed faith-stories of Jesus-believers, was founded generally on the power of testimony and specifically on this Bible verse:

"They triumphed over him (the accuser) by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death." Revelation‬ ‭12:11‬ ‭NIV‬‬

My ministry partner, yes, our district connections coach, here in Philadelphia area, Kevin, shared a video clip with me on Wednesday. Here’s the message I sensed deep in my heart once I had viewed the NFL quarterback, Nick Foles, giving his personal testimony:

He’s truly unashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He is so very humble. He’s on-target! And yes, his shared words are proof that Testimony is Powerful!

Now, here’s the Nick Foles clip and the Front Porch Talks link is also below: 

https://youtu.be/euAYyAI8xLI

Also, checkout the broadcast that my son and Pastor Margaret Michael now host: https://www.abeaconofhope.org/front-porch-talks/ and be encouraged.

Presence Matters s Most! No Invisible People!

UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: