Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Focus (My Prayer)

My Dearest Lord Jesus:

Remind me that You are focused on the future and i only need to fasten my focus on You. 

Help me to be still and to know that i am not God, but that You surely are. 

Help me to keep margin and boundaries in my life, lest i become humanly overwhelmed and am sadly and suddenly overtaken by busyness or burdens or brokenness. 

i want to live my life fully in Your Light, as if Your Light, in my life, alone, could somehow make the whole world delightfully different. 

As i face forward, let me hear Your holy voice declaring to my eternal soul these words of encouragement: “FOCUS ON ME! I AM YOUR HEADLIGHT AND THE WAY IS CLEAR!”

In Your powerful name, I pray all of these things, my Jesus. Let it be so! Amen!


P.S. Lord, remind me Your mercies renew every morning. 

Presence Matters Most!
That is... Presence. Unity. Souls. Love.

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: