Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Be A Genuine Jesus Lamp...

I've been saturating in the Sacred Scriptures all year. Especially in The New Testament Gospel writings of Luke, The Holy Spirit has been speaking so very much to me from The Holy Counsel of God. 

So, today, one line from the lips of our Lord Jesus (recorded in Luke 11:35) stopped me immediately in my tracks:

"So, be careful that the light in you isn't darkness."

I can only plead The Blood of Jesus and pray: 

"Father God, You have searched me and know me. Please let the Light in my life be Your Legitimate Light. Let all other lights go dim, and only The Light of the Life of Your Son, my Savior, Jesus of Nazareth, be the illumination within me. I desperately despise darkness and purposely ask You specifically to be The Beacon of my Being. I want to be a genuine Jesus lamp. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Give away your life... To THE LIGHT!

Grateful 

(If image of The Jesus lamp doesn't display fully, click on image.)

No comments: