Sunday, March 9, 2014

People Are Just People

In my life's journey I have learned that people are just people. Whether we look to the north, south, east or west of us, all people, everywhere, simply need The Lord.

As I have traveled to many places, and as I have shared the Good News of Jesus Christ with many faces, I have found that all people, whether they acknowledge it or not, are hungry for a right relationship with God. 

I invite you along your life's journey to compassionately engage all people with the presence of God, Who lives within you to reach all people with His Love.

How will they know unless we tell them?

Romans 10:13-15 inspires me to tell them all. 

Grateful  

1 comment:

Tim said...

Thank you, Pastor Kerry, for sharing your time and the Word with us here in Perry, Michigan. The Lord blessed us. Thanks for being a sanctuary.