Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Overflowing Optimism in The Most Wonderful One

These truths overwhelm my whole existance with overflowing optimism:

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 (GWT) Don’t you know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit lives in you? If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy him because God’s temple is holy. You are that holy temple! 

"From eternity it was God's desire to create humans as a dwelling place through which to show His glory."
-- Andrew Murray

My prayer today is:

I am not my own.
I belong to You, Christ.
You bought my soul on Calvary
With Your precious blood, the Price.

Yes, I'm humbled and grateful
for You, my Savior, God's Only Son.
Your Name is cherished within my soul,
...As The Most Wonderful One! 
Amen.

kerry i am... i Hope in King Jesus!

No comments: