Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Citizens

Philippians 3:20-21 (GWT) We, however, are citizens of heaven. We look forward to the Lord Jesus Christ coming from heaven as our Savior. Through his power to bring everything under his authority, he will change our humble bodies and make them like his glorified body.

I love my country, but I am much more a citizen of heaven than a citizen of America.

I'm often quite homesick for Heaven... HOME! I am so glad the Spirit of the Living God lives in me here until I arrive There.

Grateful

4 comments:

KLW said...

This world is not my home I'm just a passing through
My treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue
The angels beckon me from heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home in this world anymore

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

I more often than not feel like a refugee

Martin LaBar said...

I'm not as homesick as I should be.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Easy to get distracted by the temporary.