Friday, September 6, 2013

Like a High-Rise Skyscraper

I feel like a high school freshman in the school of faith -- it's a good thing.

Depending on God, I am discovering, is like a high-rise skyscraper. In the days ahead, I hope and believe that this local pastor along with our local church will be moving up to higher holy floors of trusting God. Yes I sense we are about to move up to new levels of God's faithfulness that have previously been hidden from us in the concealing clouds of His glory.

Let's pray and obey...
Whatever God may choose say. 
Let's learn to depend...
Afresh and anew 100% on Him!

Grateful

4 comments:

Kris said...

I affirm your prayer brother. I see God at work in your ministry and encourages me to see how much God is moving and expanding your territory. May God bless you and keep you close to His heart.
blessings
kp

Unknown said...

We want as much of your presence lord as you will give us. Fall fresh on us heavenly father.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Amen & Amen brothers. Where two or more agree!!!

Martin LaBar said...

A good plan!