Sunday, March 31, 2013

Glorious Day -- He is Risen, Indeed!

He is Risen! He is Risen, Indeed!

Someone asked what my favorite Resurrection Day song is. Well, if I can only pick one, this would have to be it:

Click here: Glorious Day (Living He loved me) ~Casting Crowns - YouTube

I was dead. Now I am alive forever.
-- Jesus' Words in Revelation 1:18 (GWT)

Whenever I lead Communion services on our to Hearts Aflame Discipleship Journeys at Jerusalem's Garden Tomb, the words of this old Southern Gospel song written by Bill and Gloria Gaither are always in my heart and on my lips:

Because He lives today, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, all fear is gone.

Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

Jesus came to Earth to save you from your sins, to reconcile you to God, to teach you His ways, to guide you along the path to righteousness. He came to be pay a debt He did not owe, because you owed a debt you could not pay. He died on the cross for your sins, and rose from the dead to sit at the right hand of God, to be your great High Priest, and to be your Intercessor before God. He lives forever to be your personal Lord and Savior and God and Friend.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Wonderful commentary brother. HE LIVES!