Monday, April 1, 2013

Good News: Just Trust the Divine Design!

Need Good News for today? Here is what has been on my heart recently:

Rest assured that our Good God engineers the circumstances in our lives.
If we will Just Trust Him totally today, we will one day see the divine design He's had in mind...
...from the very beginning of time...
(actually, even before time began.)

5 Trust the Lord with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
and He will make your paths smooth.

-- Proverbs 3:5-6 (GWT)

Father God, give to us the mind of Christ.
Help us to Believe and to Be...
... Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
my God, my strength, in whom I will trust.
- Psalm 18:2

Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
- Psalm 16:1

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Trusting Him is easy. He's so trustworthy.