Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snow. Snow. Snow. Trust. Trust. Trust.

It's a cold and snowy day in our neck of the woods. As I write these words, we already have 14 inches of very heavy snow on the ground and the white stuff is still falling from above.

Earlier this morning, (while I was shoveling my truck out of a snow bank to move it before the neighbor's tree breaks and falls on it) I gave worship to the Lord for His mighty works. Looking around me at all the snow, snow, snow I couldn't help but shout from the deep places in my soul, "God, You are Totally Awesome!"

Practically, I have had to trust God with this particular snow storm as well. How's that? Well, it could threaten some essential plans in my life. Big snow storms have a way at times of divinely interrupting our lives. So, it is surely an opportunity to trust God and to remember that His plans are the plans that really matter most.

So, I'm doing my best to trust, trust, trust my God. Yes, I'm simply inhaling and exhaling and believing that my God's mysterious ways and even His mysterious weather patterns are all working together for my good.

Yes, it's a real Romans 8:28 kind-of-a-thing: And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them. (NLT) 

Deo Volente -- Whatever God Wants!
Grateful

1 comment:

Kris said...

I pray that prayer with you today brother. God knows and God cares.
blessings kp