Monday, February 4, 2013

Hall of Fame vs. Call His Name

Football season officially ended in the USA last evening with the Super Bowl and this morning there's much talk about famous football greats who were and were not voted into the National Football League's Hall of Fame.

With these thoughts on my mind this morning, I prayed this prayer:

Dearest Lord Jesus, it matters not that people remember my name, only that they remember Yours and that You remember mine. I rejoice today not because my name is up in lights, but because my name is written down in Your Lamb's Book of Life. I claim Your fame, not mine. In Your Holy Name, I pray. Amen.

...rejoice that your names are written in Heaven...
-- Luke 10:20b (NIV)

 Click here: He Knows My Name Israel & New Breed - YouTube

Forget the Hall of Fame, Lord, as long as I can just Call Your Name!
Grateful