Sunday, February 3, 2013

"Forever Young" -- FrontPorchTalks.com

Perhaps you have clicked the link associated with this blog to listen to audio editions my son, Grayson, and I, record twice weekly called "Front Porch Talks." If you have not, I am including a link that will take you straight there in today's post.

The post was uploaded 2/1/2013 is an interview we were blessed to have with my mentor, Pastor James Spruill. The topic we discussed at Pastor James' request is entitled "Forever Young!"

Pastor James is approaching 74-years-young and I believe it is one of the best interviews to date that we have posted on Front Porch Talks. It will be worth your 30-minute investment to have a listen. I promise.

Click here: HFCN/Forever Young/Media/Front Porch Talks

The website link can also be found at:
www.frontporchtalks.com

Grateful

No comments: