Saturday, August 11, 2012

Three Things I Ask of My Lord for My Life

The Pharisees asked Jesus when the kingdom of God would come. He answered them, “People can’t observe the coming of the kingdom of God. They can’t say, ‘Here it is!’ or ‘There it is!’ You see, the kingdom of God is within you.”
-- Luke 17:20-21 (GWT)

Lord, help me to remember that Your Kingdom is within me. I desire personal relationship with You, my King, over public usefulness to people. Three things I ask of You for my life:

(1) Intimacy -- to know ever-increasing oneness with You in prayer.
(2) Vulnerability -- to be a real believer, so that others will know You are my Life.
(3) Longevity -- to trust in You alone over the long haul.


Lord, I want my life to be my argument, yes the greatest convincer that You are good. In Jesus name. Amen.
Grateful

3 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

A great prayer!

Unknown said...

Yes lord, I affirm this prayer

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Thankful for your prayers brothers. Very Grateful!