Friday, August 31, 2012

The New Jerusalem or The Fiery Lake

(1) I saw a new heaven and a new earth, because the first heaven and earth had disappeared, and the sea was gone. (2) Then I saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, dressed like a bride ready for her husband. (3) I heard a loud voice from the throne say, “God lives with humans! God will make his home with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them and be their God. (4) He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There won’t be any more death. There won’t be any grief, crying, or pain, because the first things have disappeared.” (5) The one sitting on the throne said, “I am making everything new.” He said, “Write this: ‘These words are faithful and true.’” (6) He said to me, “It has happened! I am the A and the Z, the beginning and the end. I will give a drink from the fountain filled with the water of life to anyone who is thirsty. It won’t cost anything. (7) Everyone who wins the victory will inherit these things. I will be their God, and they will be my children. (8) But cowardly, unfaithful, and detestable people, murderers, sexual sinners, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars will find themselves in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
-- Revelation 21:1-8 (GWT)

Click here: Heaven is Our Home - YouTube

You are our God. We are Your children. Heaven is our Home.
Grateful

P.S. O how Jesus loves us, proven clearly in the fact that He became our Way of Escape from the Fiery Lake.

4 comments:

KLW said...

Perhaps the most terrifying truth about the lake of fire (Rev. 20:15) is that it is forever! There will be no hope for those who go there, no reprieve. It will seem like an unending nightmare for them. After suffering 10,000 years, the lost will still have just as long to suffer in this horrible place! Ponder that truth. It will help you understand how incredibly important salvation is.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

He was faithful to become our Way of escape. We are grateful beyond words.

Unknown said...

This world is not my home...I am mearly passing through. My eyes are fixed on jesus!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

AMEN AMEN AMEN.