Thursday, August 30, 2012

Grace! A Grinning Thief in Heaven!

My friend, Keith, shared this wonderful excerpt with me recently from a Max Lucado book titled "No Wonder We Call Him (Jesus) Savior":

It makes me smile to think there’s a grinning thief walking the golden streets of heaven who knows more about grace than a thousand theologians. No one else would have given the thief on the cross a prayer. But in the end that is all he had. And in the end, that is all it took! No wonder they call Jesus the Savior.

(42) Then he (one of the thieves/criminals on the cross beside Jesus) said to Jesus, “Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.” (43) And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.” -- Luke 23:42-43 (KJV)

Click here: WERE IT NOT FOR GRACE by LARNELLE HARRIS

As my pastor friend, Ron, says: I pray your day is amazingly graced!
Grateful


2 comments:

KLW said...

Grace is an undeserved free gift, undeserved favor, and undeserved love.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Free Grace... but it must be recevied. Amen.