Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Beauty for Ashes -- Indescribable Mercies

To all who mourn in Israel, He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for His own glory.
-- Isaiah 61:3 (NLT)

Lord, as I ask for undeniable awareness of Your Holy Presence in my life today, Your words recorded in Isaiah 61:3 are on my mind. Indeed, You are the Good God Who truly gives Your beauty for our ashes. It's true in my own life's testimony. Everything I have placed on your altar, You have immediately turned into ashes and in return You have ultimately presented back to me gifts of Your beauty. Most of all, You have taken my sin, turned it into ashes, and presented back to me Your Holiness. So, for this new day, I trust You to continue giving me beauty for ashes. Give me undeniable awareness that You are still here and still doing this, not only in my own life, but also in the lives of those You place along my pathway of intercessory prayer. In Jesus name, I ask continuously for Your indescribable mercies. Amen.

Click here: Beauty For Ashes - Crystal Lewis & Ron Kenoly - YouTube

Holiness Unto The LORD!
Grateful

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen! Yes lord I affirm this prayer!

Martin LaBar said...

A fine prayer!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Thanks for joining with me in prayer, brothers.