Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Healer of the Brokenhearted

After training years and years for six days a week to run a 12-second race, American Olympic sprinter, Lolo Jones, finished 1/100th of a second behind the bronze medalist at the London 2012 Olympic Games. She tweeted this message when she realized she had failed to medal for her second consecutive Olympics:

(I'm) in (my) room singing Desert Song by Hillsong. It's on repeat. Lord, Jesus please comfort me, guide me and heal my broken heart.

Click here: desert song- Hillsong ( Lyrics) - YouTube

He is the healer of the brokenhearted.
He is the one who bandages their wounds.
-- Psalm 147:3 (GWT)

Jesus, You are the One Who heals our broken hearts.
Yes, You are our Victory and You are here with us in every season.
Grateful

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At times the seasons feel so confusing.lord, I too seek your comfort and am so


grateful for your presence. thank you for being my lamplight.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Yes, Lord, in our confusions, please give us your peace that passes all understanding.