Monday, May 14, 2012

Never Be Afraid to Trust

Precious Lord, on this Monday morning I pray that my faith in You will continue to grow stronger and stronger. Help me to trust You with unleashed abandon. The ancients were commended, even called "friends of God" because they believed in You and they believed Your words to be completely trustworthy. Help me to stand on Your promises and if this would be the day You return to earth, oh that You would find real faith alive in me. My Lord, I believe in You. May I never be fearful of trusting totally in You. Amen.

Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.
-- Corrie ten Boom (Quote sent to me by Keith Wiseman.)

By Faith! In Faith! (Hebrews 11)
Grateful

4 comments:

KLW said...

Psalm 56:3

But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in you.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

May fear always turn into trust. Amen.

Mark said...

AMEN!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Amen again.