Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Love of a Godly Mother

The closest thing to God's love is the love of a godly mother.
-- My Aunt Edith Willis Russell

I called my dear mom this morning to say "Happy Mother's Day". We shared tenderly our thoughts towards one another. Whatever the DNA of Heaven is, it surely was in the conversation we shared as mother and son. Indeed, the presence of God is in our relationship, and the presence of God is indeed the essence of Heaven.

Lord, if I can be half the man of God that my mother is as a lady of God, I will be spiritually successful. Let it be so for Your glory, Jesus. Amen.

This Youtube presents a song that reminds me of my Mother's presence in my life:

Click here: When You Come Home (Mother's Day) - Mark Shultz

God bless my precious mom and moms everywhere today, I pray.
Grateful

P.S. This link will take you to a previous blog post of mine where you can read "A Parable of a Mother": http://romanstenfifteen.blogspot.com/2011/01/parable-of-mother.html

No comments: