Sunday, September 25, 2011

"Who Am I?"

When I was a child, our family liked to play board games at the kitchen table. Our favorite was a game called "SORRY." We also had a couple of Bible trivia games -- one called "What Am I" and the other called "Who Am I?"

In Job 38, God answered Job with some "Who Am I" questions. Here's a sample of the things God quizzed Job on:

(36) Who endowed the heart with wisdom
or gave understanding to the mind?
(37) Who has the wisdom to count the clouds?
Who can tip over the water jars of the heavens?

-- Job 38:37-37 (NIV)

Holiness Unto The Lord!
Grateful

3 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Genesis doesn't tell us when, how, or why things came to be as they are. It does tell us Who.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Great truth. Thanks for the thoughts brother.

KLW said...

I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
Vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours

I am Yours
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
'Cause I am Yours
I am Yours

Casting Crowns