Saturday, September 17, 2011

Rock Solid Perspective. Abandoned To God.

This short film is powerful for gaining rock solid perspective on the things that really matter most in life. Yes, we get to see through the eyes of real people who claim the God of Grace as their strong foundation even though their world seems to be caving in all around them:

Click here: This Was Grace - Short File/YouTube

I waited and waited and waited for
God.
At last He looked; finally He listened.

He lifted me out of the ditch,
pulled me from deep mud.
He stood me up on a solid rock
to make sure I wouldn't slip.
He taught me how to sing the latest God-song,
a praise-song to our God.
More and more people are seeing this:
they enter the mystery,
abandoning themselves to God.
-- Psalm 40:1-3 (MSG)

My grace is enough; it's all you need.
My strength comes into its own in your weakness.
-- God's Words in 2 Corinthians 12:9 (MSG)

Click here: Your Grace Is Enough by Matt Maher - YouTube

Do we believe God's Grace is enough?
Have we entered the mystery?
Have we abandoned ourselves to the God of Grace? Will we?
Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

Will we seek God and take our refuge in Him when our path is littered with broken dreams?
If we choose God, then catastrophe becomes for us a special grace-gift, ushering us into the place where we can experience God in ways we never before imagined. We find ourselves poised on the brink of life’s greatest discovery: that God is the ultimate presence in the universe, and that knowing Him, interacting with Him, by faith, is more satisfying, more exhilarating than anything the human heart ever hoped for or imagined.

Jan Winebrenner

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Thanks for your time on my blog. So grateful.