Friday, September 9, 2011

Absolutely Obey God. Completely Love God.

Last night I gently heard the voice of my Father God. What I sensed Him saying was too personal to share. I am totally humbled, because I had no other desire but to absolutely obey what I heard Him say.

We must exercise the greatest care to be utterly obedient to God. He sees all the battlefield all the time. It is only He who can put each of us in the place where our lives can count for the most.
-- "Praying" John Hyde

But those who obey God’s word truly show how completely they love Him. That is how we know we are living in Him.
-- 1 John 2:5 (NLT)

Holiness Unto The LORD!
Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

Webster's dictionary defines being obedient as being submissive to the restraint or command of authority: willing to obey. So to be obedient to someone is to be submissive and willing to obey him or her. Willing means to obey with joy.

Obedience to God is simple. DO AS YOU ARE TOLD! It's that simple.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

ALL JOY!