Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wonderful Words of New Life in Psalm 119

Today, I invite to join with me in praying to our Life-Giving God these Wonderful Words of New Life recorded in Psalm 119:

Psalm 119:154b (GWT) -- ...Give me a new life as You promised.

Psalm 119:156b -- (GWT) ...Give me a new life guided by Your regulations.

Psalm 119:159b -- (GWT) ...O Lord, in keeping with Your mercy, give me a new life.

Psalm 119:168b -- (GWT) ...my whole life is in front of You.

Psalm 119:175a -- (GWT) Let my soul have new life so that it can praise You.

In the Name of the One Who said, "I Am... The Life!" (John 14:6)
Amen and Amen.

Holiness Unto The LORD!
Grateful

4 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Thank you. I had already written two posts, based on Psalm 119, for my series on prayers in the Bible, for my next two Sundays. There are a lot of petitions in that Psalm.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

I pray the Psalms all the time. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Jesus, TRUELY is the WAY to LIFE!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

The Only Way, Nothing But The Truth, And THE LIFE! AMEN!