Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"In Me..."

Christ in you, the hope of glory...
- Colossians 1:27b (NIV)

The high-point of my day was hearing the song by Casting Crowns based on Colossians 1:27. The sacred tune is titled "In Me". Oh, indeed, I've heard the song many times and the Scripture is one of my life verses, however hearing it today, lifted my soul to a whole new level of resting in my Lord.

Click: - "In Me" - Casting Crowns

These two lines really touched me deeply:

How refreshing to know You don't need me...
How amazing to find You still want me...

By Faith! In Faith! (Hebrews 11)
Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

And the Apostle Paul tells us, in Colossians 1:27 what the hope of our glory is. It is Christ in us. The pathway to becoming somebody, the pathway to truly worthwhile living, the pathway to eternal glory, is simply the pathway whereby we receive Christ by faith and He lives in us as an indwelling Spirit. "Christ in you, the hope of glory," Paul says.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Amen again, brother.