Monday, June 6, 2011

Let's Pray For What God Promised.

We pray along with the Psalmist this prayer for our Lord's intervention on our behalf and for a new life according to His promise:

Plead my case for me, and save me.
Give me a new life as You promised.

-- Psalm 119:154 (GWT)

As we enter the secret chamber of our prayer closets to seek close communion with our Lord, let's remember four stances of the heart:

(1) Let's begin with silence.
(2) Let's speak with simplicity.
(3) Let's listen in humility.
(4) Let's wait in expectation of His presence.

In The Name of Jesus. Amen.
Grateful

5 comments:

KLW said...

God says: "If the people who bear my Son's name will humble themselves -- get down on their knees and ASK, SEEK, KNOCK, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." (2 Chr. 7:13-14)

Martin LaBar said...

Four stances of the heart? Good.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Grateful for you guys.

James Spruill said...

AMEN! AMEN! jfs

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Bless you Brother James.