Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lord, Be My Life Or I Will Be Lost.

(13) “You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way. (14) But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it."
-- Words of Jesus in Matthew 7:13-14 (NLT)

Jesus, I believe that knowing You is the narrow gateway to Life. I don't want You to merely be a part of my life, or even the center of my life, or just first place in my life. I WANT YOU TO BE MY LIFE! Lord, be my Life or I will be lost. Amen.

Love God. Life Together. Light The World!
Grateful

2 comments:

James Spruill said...

One DOOR in a world of thousands, how blessed we are to know HIM. jfs

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

I am so glad HE IS THE DOORWAY and THE LIFE!