Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Streams of Tears Flow from My Eyes Because...

Pray with me today, these words recorded in Psalm 119:

(129) Your written instructions are miraculous.
That is why I obey them.
(130) Your word is a doorway that lets in light,
and it helps gullible people understand.
(131) I open my mouth and pant
because I long for Your commandments.
(132) Turn toward me, and have pity on me
as You have pledged to do for those who love Your name.
(133) Make my steps secure through Your promise,
and do not let any sin control me.
(134) Save me from human oppression
so that I may obey Your guiding principles.
(135) Smile on me,
and teach me Your laws.
(136) Streams of tears flow from my eyes
because others do not follow Your teachings.
Amen.

-- Psalm 119:129-136 (God's Word Translation)

Holiness Unto The LORD!
Grateful

No comments: