Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Miss My Time With You

Larnelle Harris sings a soul-searching song titled "I Miss My Time With You". The song is written as if God is speaking to you and to me directly.

Here's the song:
Click here: YouTube - Larnell Harris I Miss My Time With You

Let us beware the empty barreness and the eventual brokenness produced by living a too-busy-to-take-time-with-God life. If we don't take time today with God, time will take us away from God. Remember, if the enemy cannot get us to commit outright sin, he will just keep us downright busy. The end results will be the same -- eternal separation from God.

Holiness Unto The LORD!
Grateful

2 comments:

James Spruill said...

A Good Word Kerry. Never let religion replace relationship. It takes time to build relationship.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

I thought of you tonight. I imagine you walking through your woods giving God time to reveal His presence to you. I called and left a prayer on your voice mail.