Friday, April 8, 2011

Today I Must Sing A Blessing Over Your Life!

On my way to the airport in route to preach at a season of revival services in Wisconsin, an original benediction came to my mind so clearly that I just had to write the words down on a note pad. It was almost like a song, so much so, that I sang it loudly over and over in the cab of my Ford as I traveled west on Interstate 66 towards Washingtoin, D.C. It was so refreshing to my own soul, that today I just must sing it as a blessing over your life:

Grace, Peace and Godspeed to you!
May your life be totally full...
of His Spirit and His Love,
and All Joy from above.
Grace, Peace and Godspeed to you!


The LORD your God wins victory after victory and is always with you. He celebrates and sings because of you, and He will refresh your life with His love. -- Zephaniah 3:17 (CEV)

God is Love and You Are Loved!
Grateful

6 comments:

KLW said...

Thank you for that blessing! I will be glad and filled with joy.

Our God reigns! Our God reigns!
Our God reigns! Our God reigns!
Our God reigns! Our God reigns!
Our God reigns! Our God reigns!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Yes, He loves you blog followers. So do I.

mark said...

Great words. May God so fill you with Himself that it spills all over Wisconsin.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

We had a God-sized week at Wheeler, Wisconsin. What a blessed church family there. Please pray that God will keep doing new and wonderful things among the precious souls there at "New Life" Church of the Nazarene.

aerocatzz said...

been a little while since I have been here ... wanted to ck back since you were in my thoughts today , you started it .. guess I was in yours first .. got it bookmarked again since the crash of my sys .

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Thanks brother.