Saturday, April 9, 2011

Be Faithful to Pray for One Another

A special friend e-mailed me a copy of a prayer he was asking of God on my behalf. I am humbled to know that those who follow my blog are also faithful to pray for me. Here's the prayer:

Father God this morning I ask for protection for Pastor Kerry. Thank You that no weapons formed against Pastor Kerry will prosper. As he dwells in the shadow of the Most High, deliver him from terror, darts of doubt, and diseases. Set Your angels around Pastor Kerry, and let no power of the enemy harm him. Turn aside rumors, gossip, criticism, abuse, and ungratefulness. May inordinate expectations, stress, and fatigue be cast into the sea, and may every need and vision of his be fulfilled. Amen. (Read also Psalm 91.)

Thanks "K" for the prayer. Someone is praying for "me". Humbled.

Click: Someone Is Praying For You - Sam Ocampo, piano

Let's All be Faithful to Pray for One Another as the Lord Reminds Us.


God, I Need You!
Grateful

4 comments:

KLW said...

“O God, awaken us all to our responsibility to pray for one another so that all Christians may glorify you and fulfill the purpose for which we have been saved!”

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

So be it according to your prayer, In Jesus' name. Amen.

Todd said...

Powerful prayer! And pastor would be ready to whip anything for Jesus with prayers like that being prayed over him!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

AMEN BROTHER.