Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Midnight Cry -- Matthew 25:6

Easter Sunday night when I went to bed, I awoke in the night remembering very clearly what I had been dreaming. I had been dreaming about a Bible reference, yes a book, chapter, and verse from the New Nestament was on mind as strong and as clear as anything I have ever dreamed and remembered in my whole life.

Indeed, I awoke from my sleep with Matthew 25:6 still strongly echoing in my mind. While I knew the basic context of Matthew 25, I wasn't sure at all what the exact verbage of verse 6 was. I got my wife's Bible and turned to to Matthew 25:6 to read it. I wasn't at all alarmed, but without doubt I was in awe and amazed:

At midnight the cry rang out: "Here’s the Bridegroom! Come out to meet Him!"
-- Matthew 25:6 (NLT)


Holiness Unto the LORD!
Grateful