Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Feeling Weak and Helpless? REMIX

Not too long ago, I shared thoughts similar to the ones below, but this morning the same thoughts were very strong on my mind. So, enjoy the REMIX:

"As long as you feel your own weakness and helplessness, you will find help from above."
-- John Wesley

That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
-- The Apostle Paul in 2 Corinthians 12:10 (NLT)

By Faith! In Faith! (Hebrews 11)
Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

Helplessness is vital to Satan's plan of destruction! For Satan must take away our hope, courage, and joy to defeat us.

If you have HOPE; then you will not give up. You press on.

If you have COURAGE; you are not intimidated by the largeness of the problem but you fight with your strength

If you have JOY; then Depression and Sorrow cannot rob you of your strength. For the Joy of the Lord is your strength.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

LORD, be our everyday ENCOURAGER!