Friday, April 1, 2011

My Life's Testimony in Psalm 71?

As I was reading through the Psalms, I came upon Psalm 71:17-22 in The Message Paraphrase of The Holy Bible. Talk about finding myself in the midst of God's Word! The Psalmist surely wrote out my own life's testimony. Here it is:

You got me when I was an unformed youth, God, and taught me everything I know. Now I'm telling the world Your wonders; I'll keep at it until I'm old and gray. God, don't walk off and leave me until I get out the news of Your strong right arm to this world, news of Your power to the world yet to come, Your famous and righteous ways, O God. God, You've done it all! Who is quite like you?

Holiness Unto the LORD!
Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

How old will you be before you see that what this world has to offer PALES in significance to what God can do with your life? How much pain and wasted time will it take for you to realize that the fun and excitement – yes the SMART thing to do is turn to God in your youth?

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Amen, brother. Sound counsel to all.