Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Right Now Relationship With God

We can't expect to rely on an in-the-past relationship with an I-Am-Present God.

My God, I want an up-to-date, here-and-now, right relationship with You. I want to know You in ever-increasing intimacy. Amen.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst desperately for a right now, yes, an up-to-date personal relationship with God, for they will be fulfilled. -- Kerry's Paraphrase of Matthew 5:6

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

5 comments:

Mark said...

I am looking forward to the day. In the mean time, "... I press on ..."

KLW said...

So what is it that we need to be doing in order to develop and maintain an intimate relationship with God?

We need to make God the most important thing in our lives. We need to desire His presence more than anything else in this world.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Let's be present in the present with The I-AM-Present God.

Martin LaBar said...

Amen!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Hallelujah!