Sunday, October 17, 2010

I See The Lord

In Isaiah 6:1, Isaiah testified:
In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord...

Do I want to be able to personally say:
I see the Lord?

Do I want others to be able to personally say to me:
I see the Lord in you?

The words of this praise song have are one with the cry of my heart:

Click here: YouTube - Ron Kenoly/ I See the Lord

I see the Lord, I see the Lord,
Exalted high upon the worship
Of the people of the earth.
I see the Lord, I see the Lord
My eyes have seen the King,
The Lamb upon the throne
Who reigns forever more
(Repeat)

The train of His robe,
Fills the temple
A cloud of heavenly worshipers,
Surrounding His throne
We join with them now crying,

"Holy, holy is the Lamb.
The Lamb alone"
(Repeat chorus and verse)
(Repeat chorus)

... and ever
Forever and ever,
Forever and ever
Forever and ever,
Forever and ever,
Forever and evermore,
Forever more

My eyes have seen the king
The Lamb upon the Throne
Who reigns forever more
(Repeat)

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

3 comments:

KLW said...

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see You
I want to see You

To see you high and lifted up
Shining in the light of Your glory
Pour out Your power and love
As we sing holy, holy, holy

Paul Baloche

pastor paul said...

I need to learn that song. Thanks for the monday morning blessing!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

That song lifts the soul into the presence of The Lamb on the Throne.