Saturday, October 23, 2010

"GOD, I NEED YOU!"

I was in a prayer session with about 70 leaders from our local church this past Monday night. It was the most honest season of corporate honesty before God I remember being immersed in ever. One precious young lady, with deep cries from the depths of her desperate soul, prayed this four-word, heart-wrenching prayer to the top of her voice: "GOD, I NEED YOU! GOD, I NEED YOU!"

Her honest crying immediately gave way to our humble crying. It was indeed 2 Chronicles 7:14 illustrated. I have been echoing that prayer ever since and will surely echo it for many days to come:

"GOD, I NEED YOU! GOD, I NEED YOU!
In the Name of Jesus. Amen and Amen."

Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a (one) righteous person has great power and wonderful results. -- James 5:16 (NLT)

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chronicles 7:14.
Grateful

6 comments:

Unknown said...

God, I need you, too!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Thanks for agreeing with me in desperate prayer for His presence. Amen again.

Martin LaBar said...

God, I need you!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

I agree with you in prayer Martin.

KLW said...

God is reaching out to you with His loving arms desiring to embrace and comfort you. God loves you more than you can even begin to imagine. Reach out to Him no matter what you have done in the past or whatever life you are living today - He is there for you just as you are.

Father God I'm in need of a touch this very day.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

God, I Need You!