Monday, October 11, 2010

The Perfect Storm

Today, I received a message for prayer from someone facing a somewhat scary horizon, yes an uncertain health challenge. The writer of the e-mail ended by saying: "I can't help but believe that this storm will be a storm of perfection in my life." I almost immediately thought of three words: "The Perfect Storm?"

Let us all take comfort, especially in the face of uncertain storms, that Jesus is the Master of every storm so He can make every storm that blows our way The Perfect Storm.

Nahum 1:3 (NKJV) -- The Lord has His way in the whirlwind and in the storm.

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

1 comment:

KLW said...

Jesus does not forsake us, leaving us to struggle alone and to drown. He is with us to hear our pleas for his help. He is there to answer us in the midst of our troubles. He tells us as our Lord in Psalm 50:15: “Call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me.” So in our storms of life rely on Jesus to carry us through them, and if it is his will, to deliver us from them by putting an end to them.JCS of Christian Inconnect