Sunday, October 24, 2010

Know My Motives, Mind, Mysteries!

Holy Spirit, spiritually search, yes, scrutinize my soul.
Know my motives. Please, purify my heart with Your Holiness.
Know my mind. Let my thoughts become one with the Mind of Christ.
Know my mysteries. Lord forbid that some deep, dark mystery to me and in me would cause You misery.

(23) Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my thoughts.
(24) Point out anything in me that offends you,
and lead me along the path of everlasting life.

-- Psalm 139:23-24 (NLT)

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

See I understand that I can never hide from you
So Lord here I am you can shape me and make me

Cause you know my heart
Everything about me
Lord you know my ways
How I can’t live without you

Everything that I am; Everything that I’m not
I surrender now Lord you know my heart
Lord I give my all and I surely do my best
Even when I feel I fell so empty and lonely

But you know my heart; every thing about me
You my ways how I can’t live without you

Shari Addison

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Wow. Wonderful words. Grateful.