Friday, September 10, 2010

Spread the Sail...

Today I share just three words from Isaiah 33:23 (NKJV):

Spread the sail...

My paraphrase? It's now time to leave the harbor and to raise our sails high, so that we might immediately catch the upper currents of God's wind-strength, thereby allowing Him to ultimately bring Philippians 1:6 up to full speed in our lives.

Philippians 1:6 (MSG) -- There has never been the slightest doubt in my mind that the God who started this great work in you would keep at it and bring it to a flourishing finish on the very day Christ Jesus appears.

Lord, let today be the day that I sense full recovery from the past, overflowing celebration for the present, and cloudless vision for the future. Be Thou my Vision, Jesus. Amen.

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

No comments: