Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Am But A Foreigner Here

(18) Open my eyes to see
the wonderful truths in Your law.
(19) I am but a foreigner here on earth;
I need the guidance of Your commands.
Don’t hide them from me!

-- Psalm 119:18-19 (NLT)

Lord, apart from Your guidance I would be a very lost soul in this life and especially in the life to come. Your Words alone make up the marvelous map for me to find The Way through this foreign world. In the Name of Jesus, The Way Home, I pray. Amen.

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

5 comments:

KLW said...

Open my eyes Lord so I can see You
Open my heart Lord so I can love You
Teach me Your ways, I will follow
Though every test and every trial
Open my ears Lord so I know Your voice
So I know Your voice


Tuff Huff Music: Universal Music-Z songs

pastor paul said...

And God's people say AMEN!

Martin LaBar said...

Help me to believe that I am a foreigner.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

This is not our home, we're just passing through -- sojouners.

Unknown said...

I believe that I am a stranger here on earth