Friday, April 2, 2010

Three Men Dying

As we look back at the Crucifixion Day of our Lord and Savior, we see three men dying.

(1) Jesus, The Man in the Middle, died for sin, so we could choose saving peace over sin's penalty.

(2) One man crucified beside Jesus, died to sin. Humbling himself, he prayed: Jesus, remember me when You come into Your kingdom. He died focused on Jesus, with the Hope of perpetual Paradise.

(3) The other man crucified beside Jesus, died in sin. So close to the Savior, he chose to turn away from Jesus and died in the horror of eternal punishment.

Two robbers were crucified with Jesus, one on his right and one on his left. -- Matthew 27:38 (NLT)


IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14. Grateful

2 comments:

Marcus O'Malley said...

One of my favorite people in Scripture, always reminds me of how true and pure God's Grace is.

No matter what we do or don't do outside of choosing Christ He's going to have a room prepared for us...

Thanks for the reminder! On that note I'm going to enjoy the sunshine instead of do work :)

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Out of my nothingness I get God's very best. That's the reality of Good Friday.