Saturday, April 3, 2010

I'll Breathe Again

Let us never forget these seven powerful words spoken by our Lord Jesus. Yes, the memory of just seven words frightened The Son of God's accusers soon after He breathed His last breath on the Cross. However, the same seven words (now fulfilled prophecy) serve to chase fear from the lives of those of us who cherish Him:

After three days I will be raised.
-- Matthew 27:62 (The Message)

My three-word paraphrase of those seven powerful words is:
I'll breathe again!

Yes! Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives all fear is gone.
Because I know He holds the future.
And life is worth the living just because He lives!
--- Lyrics by Bill & Gloria Gaither

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

No comments: