Sunday, April 11, 2010

He Cries When You Cry

John 11:32-35 (NLT) -- (32) Then, when Mary came where Jesus was, and saw Him, she fell down at His feet, saying to Him, “Lord, if You had been here, my brother would not have died.” (33) Therefore, when Jesus saw her weeping, and the Jews who came with her weeping, He groaned in the spirit and was troubled. (34) And He said, “Where have you laid him?” They said to Him, “Lord, come and see.” (35) Jesus wept. (36) Then the Jews said, “See how He loved him!”

I remind you of a song written by a Gospel piano man named Mr. Ross. The encouraging words are engraved in my mind. I pray you will be blessed by them as well:

Just remember Jesus cares. He cries when you cry.
And He pleads your case, to the Father up on high.
Place your trust in Him today. For there is no other Way.
And remember Jesus cares. Just remember Jesus cares.

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

No comments: