Friday, April 30, 2010

Revival?

2010 is a year of Readying for Revival for me and for the local church I pastor. It's more than a theme, it's like a mandate on my life to invite our people to get ready for a fresh spiritual awakening in and beyond our lives. I must say, as I saturate in 2 Chronicles 7:14, I have vision like I have never before known, yes vision that is overflowing with awesome anticipation and encouraging expectation. In short, I am very humbled, totally grateful, and somewhat speechless as I consider my Lord's promises.

What is your most inspiring definition of Revival?

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes I wish it meant
RE - New
Viv - Life
Al - for all
But it is not a sweeping Presence of God that overtakes all within His path.
Maybe...
Re - continual
Viv - LIFE/PRESENCE
Al - in all in as much as they welcome HIM
or
times of refreshing in Acts 3:19

I want to welcome You Lord. Let me be a willing part and not to the side observing apart.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Thanks Camelot. I say "AMEN" to your comments. In the name of Jesus. "AMEN".

Martin LaBar said...

God help you!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Keep us in your prayers, Martin -- for His glory and our good and beyond us!!!