Saturday, February 13, 2010

Warning!

Your earthly success can put your eternal soul in serious danger!

(31)"Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ (32) For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your Heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. (33) But seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Matthew 6:31-33 (NKJV)

Lord, I don't want my worrying to cancel out worshipping You in my life. Knowing You is success to me. Because you are my King, I want to seek Your Kingdom first and last... yes, for forever and today. Amen.

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Boy there's a lot of leaders who do not understand this at all. Good teaching PK! Let us all put our daily worship and walk before any earthly success.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Thanks Noah. Amen, indeed. Let's pray for one another.