Friday, February 12, 2010

The Angel of the Lord in Psalm 34:7

Psalm 34:7 (TLB) -- The Angel of the Lord guards and rescues all who reverence Him.

Lord, I pray that You would be our Guide. Go before us.
Lord, I pray that You would be our Gate. Surround us on all sides.
Lord, I pray that You would be our Guarantee. Reign in our souls.
Lord, I pray that you would be our Rear Guard. Have our backs.
In the name of the One Who promised: "Surely I am with you always." Amen.

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

4 comments:

Mark Spruill said...

The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed, and bring me safely to his Heavenly Kingdom.
- Paul the Apostle

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Amen, Brother!

Unknown said...

I am excited for the day that we will meet the Lord and all the angels. That will be beyond extraordinary. I think about that all the time. :)

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Bless you Noah for the encouragement about that day when we see Jesus face to face with all the heavenly hosts. And thanks for the book you left me.